Sunday 13 April 2008

Successful Shoot

I returned to Lichfield this weekend to celebrate Dave Cox's Birthday, and this morning we did some filming. We shot some scenes from Episode 1 (so hopefully, part 2 of this episode will shortly be completed on put onto YouTube!).

Below are some of the photos taken during the shoot...












The photo below is not, believe it or not, one of Elworthy's cunning disguises!! It was an attempt by myself to disguise my identity, as I appeared in a scene as an extra who gets killed (damn these blasted cast shortages!)!

However, I am not the first cast member to have more than one part - this was Eliot's third appearance as a different character - and, as with his other two roles, the character he played today will also be killed off horribly!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want that hat!!!