Monday 19 May 2008

The Doctor defeated at last (sort of)

Well, the Doctor has managed to survived encounters with Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, the Master, and all other forms of alien menace, but he has finally been defeated (well, delayed) by Terry Wogan!!

Yes, it would seem that Doctor Who has been postponed next week due to the damn Eurovision Song Contest (despite the fact that Doctor Who is normally on an hour before Eurovision is due to start!)

The reason this bugs me so much, is that because of the rescheduling, I will now miss the last episode of the series as I will be in Cyprus!!

Ah well, there's not a lot can be done about it now!

For those of you eagerly awaiting the next installment of my series - be patient. All is coming together. I just need to procure a ladies blonde wig to proceed!!

No comments: